Masters and Millionaires Shortcuts.
To get better search engine rankings, higher search engine rankings, is just a question of shortcuts.
(From the fella who built 1,000,000 pages and top rankings on many thousands of search engines)
As of this morning, we can count more than 544,000 search engine listings for "millionaires shortcuts" and other keywords and keyphrases such as "The Way of Personal Mastery," and "shortcuts of billionaires" or "shortcuts of champions.
1) Place a copy of your site into a single folder on your computer.
2) create a folder called All My Web Sites
3) Inside that folder, create fifty numbered folders. Name them by number to 50.
(If you can't find any one of HUNDREDS of free or paid or shareware programs such as doorway page generators to create a wide variety of metatag combinations, you're an idiot, and you should open a text file, make a long list of your keywords and keyphrases, one per line and save it as a text doc (.txt). Manually take one line at a time and move it to a different line. After you scramble a dozen of them, save it as 2.txt. Leaving it open, scramble again and then save it as 3.txt. Leave the file open, scramble another dozen lines and save it as 4.txt.
Now you have four different metatag files that the search engines require to list you.
4) WHEN USING YOUR OWN DOMAINS, ENSURE THAT MANY OF YOUR LINKS ARE ABSOLUTE LINKS. This is vital beyond description; we'll skip the explanation since it doesn't really matter WHY, only HOW it works so effectively
5) Copy the contents of your website, taking it from the folder you named All my websites, and then copy the files, all of them, into each and every one of the other folders that you created underneath the folder called All My Web Sites.
You should now have fifty different copies of your website, right? Great.
Get ready, because this is incredible, and awesome, and is guaranteed to place you at the top of many of the search engines that you are going to submit your sites to.
NOTE: If you doubt that any of this works, please go to most any search engine on the internet in the top 200. Type "masters and millionaires", or "shortcuts of masters" or "success shortcuts of millionaires" or "Way of Personal Mastery." (In truth, you don't even need to bother with three-letter words: the search engine ignores most of them).
In at least eighty percent of the top two hundred search engines, you will find Masters and Millionaires websites in the top ten.
As of this writing, MOST OF the top ten listings are Masters and Millionaires websites when you type in any of a dozen keywords/keyphrases dealing with the success shortcuts of masters, millionaires, champions and billionaires (as well as the Way of Personal Mastery ).
If you knew better, you'd do better. Close your mouth and open your eyes.
6) Sign up for two email accounts at any free email service. They will be just for this method.
7) Go to any top search engine on the internet. Type "free web space ftp" or "free web hosts.
Sign up for a new account at every single free host there is. Yes, I have favorites; that's not so important right now, although it should be mentioned that, from 1998 forwards, the V3.com service proved to be simply wonderful, and highly recommendable. Let's first get you clued in to the techniques here.
(NOTE FOR THOSE WHO WISH TO HAVE ONE HUNDRED SITES: At the end of each signup, hit BACK on your browser until you get back to that first sign-in page, and sign up for a second account using email box 2. At many free web hosts, you can use all the same signup info without having to fill in all the blanks again, EXCEPT for desired user name for that particular host and the email address you give for signing up. That's why we sign up for two email addresses). By the time you get to fifty different hosts, you now have one hundred websites, with absolute links on each one of them.
Most of the Masters and Millionaires websites have up to a hundred links per page, almost all of which lead to another Masters and Millionaires page... .... effectively creating more than seven million hotlinks to each other, which is why the Way of Personal Mastery websites, and the Masters and Millionaires websites, are the dominant force for our keywords and keyphrases on eighty percent of all the top 200 search engines.
8) Remember those fifty different copies of your website that you created on your computer? Great. By now you should know how to copy and paste from several open files simultaneously. Whether you do ten at a time or fifty, open up all of the web pages for your site, and change only the metatags at the top. IF you're a fast worker, invest a minute or two on each page making just a one-paragraph move, or changing the first sentence. Effectively speaking, you are creating fifty completely separate websites, all fifty of which will be submitted to the search engines, all fifty of which will lead with absolute hotlinks back to your own dot com or favorite free web host.
9) Finally, to ensure that you are "following the ruled," not offending the search engines, change just a word or three in the body of each page. By doing so, you are creating what the search engines consider a "unique" web page, earning you a separate listing.
Speaking for Masters and Millionaires, the decision was made to create not merely fifty, rather, three hundred separate websites. Using hundreds of gorgeous backgrounds and images, colors or types of links, and other modest changes, the total has approached one thousand websites with well over a hundred thousand unique web pages. As well, there are now hundreds of redirect addresses leading to the Masters and Millionaires websites, such as http://shortcuts.name Shortcuts.ardk.US
http://zwap.to/shortcuts , etc.
1,000,000 webpages, now far beyond twenty-one million mostly delicious hotlinks..... all leading back to each other.
That's how we beat all the masters.... without spending a dime.
Took me personally, 17 nonstop hours of work last Thursday to do this with fifty additional sites. Expect them to show up in the search engines in the next few days/weeks. What's ironically funny is that, for the key words and keyphrases related to the shortcuts of success for masters, millionaires, champions and billionaires, it's unlikely that more than a few of them will end up in the top fifty.... because these keywords/keyphrases have most of the top fifty listings in each category on eighty percent of all the top 200 search engines.
Beat The Masters At Achieving Top Search Engine Rankings
Learning how to beat the masters in the ongoing competition for top rankings on all of the search engines gets easier when you take small amounts of time to learn how to beat the masters in this arena. First, follow the rules. If you do things that the search engines do not like, you find the search engines banning your sites. Do not break the search engine rules and protocols. The truth has a tendency to work best. Not always, admittedly, such as in the political arena. In the search engine arena, however, learning to beat the masters requires that you follow the rules.
Beat The Masters At Getting Top Search Engine Rankings
Another approach in learning how to beat the masters at getting top search engine rankings is to make sure your title and description metatags have your core issue stated. Since the masters are doing this, and your goal is to beat the masters, do as they do and you tend to get what they get. That includes top rankings on many or most of the major search engines, and on thousands of smaller search engines.
Whatever it is that you want in life, from perfect chocolate ice cream to the ultimate date or a pile of money or an Academy Award, close your mouth and open your ears and eyes. You must remember why you have two ears and only one mouth; two eyes and only one mouth.
You are intended and directed to use them (EACH!!!!!) twice as much.
Whatever it is you want, no matter what field or interest of human life, if you are interested, more, if you have a deep need to do it, be it, have it, or experience it at world-class level, you have two and only two choices.
1) You can use trial and error, the oldest method on earth. Observe what works, what doesn't work, then make the appropriate corrections along the way.
As long as you are following the only two vital rules of life - making even one tenth of one percent's worth of improvement each time, --- and making sure that there IS a next time. --- adjusted repetition is the definition of skill.
2) Identify at least 10 to 100 people doing it at world class already. Mimic their actual words and actions, and you very - even amazingly - find yourself duplicating their results.
In both cases you are guaranteed success, faster, stronger and deeper, than by any other methods discovered or developed by Womankind or Mankind these past 58 historically-recorded centuries.
The Way of Personal Mastery can hope that it does not require a post-graduate degree in rocket science or calculus or physics to understand that both of these methods are strong and certain, and that one of them is faster than the other.
The point submitted here is simple: one of them is distinctly faster than the other.
Ee act of duplicating the words and specific motions of world-class practitioners and performers is decided by one of these same two methods:
1) Find twenty or a hundred expert practitioners and performers, and duplicate their actions in order to duplicate their results.
2) Find someone or some organization who already has found a hundred (or more) individuals at the world-class level, and find out what shortcuts were used by them to develop that world-class performance.
That's it. Two choices, if you wish to save much of the time required to perform your own trial and error process. Either use one of them, or continue to be mediocre. You want to play funny word games, you could say there's another choice: mix and match the two of these omnipotent techniques.